Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I want to belong

When we say Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 is a person that conctantly busy and hurried. A person that have a lack of time to relax because of updating his/her blog. Nowadays this kind of SEO Contest is known worldwide. I am not familiar in this activity but I will try my self because I want a challenges.

Being a blogger needs a time, so I just manage my time wisely and effeciently. Millions of blogger aroud the globe make their self busy for the sake of their blog. Being a Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 means a lot of things to be sacrifice.

So I just want to belong as Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.

2 comments:

  1. All of us has different views and reason why we are blogging in the cyberspace. Making money online, gaining friends, learning new things and sharing ideas and others. A hectic blogger is the one who logged in and updated his/her blog everyday.

    Unfortunately I am not of them!

    Good Luck to us in the Hectic Capiznon Blogger Contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog a second time so I could take in all the information. I agree with many of your views. I enjoyed this.
    Rocky point rentals

    ReplyDelete